Return to the Time of Troubles
- Character Creation
- New Races
- All character must be of good alignment.
- Roll 4d6 drop the lowest and re-roll 1’s
- Roll 7 times (6 stats plus one extra that can replace the lowest stat)
- Allowed to roll at leat 3 sets and choose the best. (If your dice just really hate you ask)
Stats too high? Trust me you will need them.
- Did you have a favorite tutor?
- How hard has your character pursued his studies? Were there aspects they shrugged off or ones they focused on more?
- (Monastery Only) While they don’t have the biggest library it does have a rather large variety and some older books. That said are there any uncommon subjects your character would have liked to study?
- While everyone is “good” how good were you? Sneak out at night for a tryst with a local barmaid, got drunk any time the Monastery gave you a few coppers, rob from the rich to give to the poor, etc?
- (Monastery Only) Pretty much every environment is covered in you region except plains. Did you spend any time in the forest, mountains(snow in winter), swimming in rivers/lakes, etc.
- Does your character follow a god and if so which?
- Goals as well. Is there anything you want your character to accomplish? Own a cabin in the woods/tower/citadel/etc? Become a noble of some country? Inn/Tavern owner? Merchant with a shipping fleet? Ruler of the Underdark so you can call it the Underlight? It is fine if you don’t have any right now I just want to know before we start playing if you do.
- Then just anything else you want to me to know about your character.